Sometimes the customers skip or forget the product that they have recently visited. By browsing many products at a time it is possible to miss out on products that they were thinking to buy it.
Shopify CommerceXpand – “Recently Viewed Products” app helps the customers to view the products they’d recently visited. By enabling this app, the customers will get the image slider of the products that were recently visited by the customers.
Shopify Admin can decide how many products he/she wants to display in the Recent View image slider. Shopify also enables the product’s details (attributes) to display in the image slider. The customers can directly add the products to the cart from the “Recently Viewed Products” image slider without having to visit the product page once again.
Key Points of Currency Converter
– Display recently viewed products to customers in the image slider
– Enable the “Recently Viewed Products” image slider for the different pages
– Decide how many products you want to display in the image slider
– Customize the placement of the “Recently Viewed Products” section
– Select the product’s details to display in the image slider
– Shopify Admin Login
– Shopify eCommerce Store’s link