Customize the options to display on the product page when the product is sold out. You will get a real-time Preview as you configure the options.
Choose how the subscribe form is presented: You need to select how do you want to display the notification details to subscribe for a reminder in the future on the product page of your store as an In-Line Form or as Modal / Popup.
– In-Line Form: If you select this option, you will get the subscription form to insert the details to get the notification. The Notify Me form will be displayed directly under product details without a “Notify me” button.
– Modal/Popup: If you select this option, you will get a “Notify Me” button as you customized and by clicking on that the customers will get the subscription form as a popup.
Under the Modal/Popup, you can also decide the position of the Notify Me button on the Product Page as follows:
– Next to Sold out: The button will be displayed after the “Sold Out” button (under the product details).
– Right Side button: The button will be displayed on the right side.
– Left Side button: The button will be displayed on the left side.
Configure the Button with its text label:
– Button Caption: Insert the relevant button text.
– Text Size: Insert the size of the button text.
– Text Style: Select the text style: ‘Normal’, ‘Bold’, ‘Italic’, or ‘Underline’.
Choose the color combinations for the button using the ‘Color picker tool’:
– Background Color: Choose the color for the background of the button.
– Text Color: Choose the color for the button text caption.
– Border Color: Choose the color for the border of the button.
By customizing the “Product Form” for the notify me options for the product page and its button appearance, you can provide the notification subscription option to the customers.
Click on the “Save” button once the details are configured under the Product Form.