After configuring the Settings of the Entity Calendar, you can configure the Advanced configuration of the Entity Calendar.
Under this section, you can configure the CRM Entities to display on the calendar of Calendar 365. You need to configure the attributes and details of the entity to display on the calendar.
If the entity is already created, you will get on the list.By default, you will get the Personalization, Layout Customization, and Custom Customization options.
– Entity: Select the CRM Entity to create an Entity calendar for that. You will get the Entity’s drop-down list.
As you select the entity from the list, the default attributes & fields will be selected based on which Entity is selected.
– Entity Calendar Name: Insert the relevant Calendar name to identify.
– Default Color: You can select the entity color to identify on the calendar. Choose the relevant color for the entity from the Color Picker tool.
– Custom Color Configuration: You can select Fields of the Entity to display the entity as per the Field’s values in a different color.
Ex. If you have selected the field “Component State” of the entity, you can select the color for its Fields Published, Unpublished, Deleted, and Deleted Unpublished.
Hover Settings: Select the field to be displayed whenever someone hovers on the Calendar event.
Pop-up Settings: Select the field to be displayed whenever someone clicks on the Calendar event.
– Start Date: View the entity records on the calendar based on the selection of its action. Select the action for the Start Date. i.e., Created On
– End Date: View the entity records on the calendar based on the selection of its action. Select the action for the End Date. i.e., Actual Close Date
- Title Attribute: You can select the title attribute to be displayed as the title of entity records in the calendar.
- The ‘Title Attribute’ comes with the default selection of the Name attribute. You can select only one attribute from the list of different attributes.
– Form Attribute: Select the fields which will be visible to the user while Creating/Editing/Copying the event.
– Filter By: Select an attribute to filter the entity records as per which attribute. i.e., Created By
– Search by Attribute: Select the attribute to search the entity records by inserting the text in the entity calendar.
– Share Calendar: While creating the entity with attribute configuration, at that time you can decide whether you want to share with everyone or need to share with the specific CRM users/teams.
If you enable the Public, it will be shared with everyone. But if you enable the Private, you need to select the CRM users/teams from the dropdown list.
Once the attributes & required fields are selected for the Entity calendar, click on the Save button.
You will get the alert message that the entity for the calendar is added and that the Entity to display in the calendar will be listed.