You can set up the calendar options and set default values for the activities.
You can configure the following settings:
– Calendar Representation: You can set any of the Default representation of the calendar from the following:
Gantt View > Top Down View > Timeline View > Agenda View
– Time Scale Representation: You can set the default Time Scale View of the calendar from the following:
Day > Week > Month
– Time Format: Select the time format to display on the Calendar. Select 12 Hour Format or 24 Hour Format.
– Regarding: You can set the default ‘Lookup Record’ entity.
– Weekend: Checkmark this option to display the weekends on the calendar. Keep it Disabled if you want to display the 5-Day calendar.
– Set Custom Number of Days: Select the number of days in which you would like to view the calendar from the Day Span View.
– Calendar Title Format: Select the format to display on Calendar. The format that you select here will be displayed when you select Day, Day Span, and Week view for Calendar.
– Upcoming Events: You can select the default time span for the upcoming events to be shown in the calendar. You can select any of the default views for ‘Upcoming Events’ from the Day, Week, or Month.
– User Configuration: Enable this feature to apply the user-level setup (Logged In Account) to the calendar.
Note: If this feature is not enabled, then the global level set up will be applied to the calendar.
Time Allotment Configuration
– Slot Duration: Select the slot durations for Day views from 15, 30, 45, and 60 Minutes.
– Minimum/Maximum Duration: You can set the minimum/maximum time for the Calendar Time block in the Day/Week view. You can define the duration of availability or the Working Timings default.
By default, for Minimum value is 00:00 and the Maximum value is 24:00. You can insert the availability hours of the day here.
– Activities Redirection: You can select the activity view redirection to view the activity details. You can decide where to navigate to check the activity details either in the Popup View or in the CRM View.
‘Popup View’ will display the activity details in the popup while the ‘CRM View’ will display the CRM form details.
– Overdue Activities: By selecting ‘Yes’, the expired activities will be highlighted with a ‘red’ alert mark.
Note: The entities that are added from the setup page will be available in the calendar for users to select from.
– Activity Visibility: If you have enabled this option, you can visualize the activities into the calendar that are set as required.
– Contact Calendar: You can select entities related to the contact you want to include in the calendar. Entities related to contact are Leads, Opportunity, Case, Quote, Sales Order, Invoice.
– Account Calendar: You can select entities related to the account that you want to include in the calendar. Entities related to account are Leads, Opportunity, Case, Quote, Sales Order, Invoice.
After configuring the “Calendar Settings” click on the Save button.