– To manage the activities which are to be displayed in the calendar, navigate to ‘Activities’ section on the left-hand side of the calendar.
– Thereafter, check the checkbox besides the activity to display the particular activity in the calendar. Here it will show only those activities that are enabled from the configurations page.
– To view the activities as per their statuses, navigate to ‘Status’ section and check the checkbox besides each option to display the activities with statuses in the calendar.
Note: If you have selected the Overwrite Color by Status in activity configuration, the status of activity can be displayed in that color which is selected in ‘Overwrite Color’ option.
– Now to view the activities as per the priorities, navigate to ‘Priority’ section and check the checkbox besides the priority.
– This would overwrite the actual color of the activity and display the activity in the color as per the priority of the activity.
– To enable / disable weekends in the calendar navigate to the ‘Weekends’ section.
– To enable weekends select ‘On’ button.
– To disable weekends, select ‘Off’ button. The columns of ‘Saturday’ and ‘Sunday’ will disappear.
– To enable holidays in the calendar, navigate to the ‘Holidays’ section and tick the checkbox.
– By ticking the ‘Holidays’ checkbox, you will get the drop-down list of holidays if you have added the multiple CSV files of the holidays.
– Here, you will get the default selected holidays if you have selected any default from the Holidays configuration.
– You will see all the holidays in the calendar which is by default in a black-colored background. If you have selected the specific color for the holidays from “Calendar Configuration → Holidays” in the “Color” field, you will get the Holidays details in that color.
Note: Holidays will be displayed as per the country selected by the admin from the Calendar 365 Configurations.