You can add the content to display on the message with Timer and enable the button as well:
> Insert Timer content
– Name: Add the relevant name for the Timer. i.e., Black Friday offers, Weekend sales, etc.
– Message Before Time: Insert an eye-catching message before the timer that can attract the customers to check the offer.
– Message After Time: Insert the message after the timer.
As you insert the text message, you will get a real-time preview of how the timer would be displayed.
> Enable Button
– Required Button: Enable this option to display the button on the Timer to navigate the customers to the specific web page. i.e., Offer page, Product page
– Button Text: Insert the text label for the button.
– Link: Insert the specific link to navigate to the customers when they click on the button.
> Timer position
– Display Position: Decide the position of the Timer on all the pages either ‘Top’ or ‘Bottom’.
As you configure the button, you will get a real-time preview of how the button will be displayed.