You can customize the Display and Color settings for the Currency Switcher widget.
Configure the Currency Switcher widget for how you want to display it in the store. The following setting options are provided:
-> Display on Desktop and/or Mobile
You can enable and display the widget on Desktop and/or Mobile.
– Desktop – Click on the switch to enable the widget to display to customers who access from the Desktop System/Laptop.
– Mobile – Click on the switch to enable the widget to display to customers who access from the Mobile/Tab device.
– Display Country Flag – Click on the switch to display the Country flag with the county name in the currency switcher dropdown list. So, the customers can identify the country as per the Flag.
– Flag Style – If the Display Country Flag option is enabled, only then the “Flag Style” option is enabled. Select the style to display the country’s Flag in either Rectangle or Circle shape.
– Position on Page – Select the position of the widget on your store. You can select either Floating In Page Corner option or Embedded on Page.
Floating In Page Corner: You can select the Floating position on your store as “Top Right”, “Top Left”, “Bottom Left”, or “Bottom Right”.
Embedded on Page: You can set the embedded on-page by copying the ‘div class’ code.
Note: To embed the switcher, Contact us for guidance.
You will get the real-time ‘Preview’ on the right side as you configure anything.
Customize the color combinations of the currency switcher widget. The custom color picker tool is provided to choose the desired color as per your store’s theme.
– Text Color – Choose the color for the Text color of the currency text.
– Background Color – Choose the color for the background of the switcher.
– Background Hover – Choose the color for the mouse hover effect.
– Border – Choose the border color of the switcher.
You also directly add the Color code if you have specific codes for the switcher. You will get the real-time ‘Preview’ on the right side as you configure anything.
After configuring the Display & Color settings of the switcher, click on the Save button to apply all the changes to your store.