Select the users to track them. By selecting the Users and click on Search button, User tracking details can be seen on the map.  
Note: Following conditions needs to be fulfilled in order to track user’s location.
– Configure the Firebase to enable user tracking in the MappyField 365.
– Track User Option only visible to admin user.
– User must have MappyField 365 role or able to access MappyField 365 and must be logged in to MappyField 365.
– User must allow location access from mobile or web through which user is using MappyField 365.
– MappyField 365 must be open in order to track user’s location.
– In Every 5 Mins, Users’ location will be updated.