You can configure the medium to share the file of the latest orders as the Frequency (duration) is set.
– Export Type: Select the required type of file to export the latest orders in it: CSV or Excel.
– File Name: Insert a relevant FIle name that will be exported. You cannot insert the special characters in the name.
– Export Storage: You will have two options two share the exported file- through Email or FTP setup.
If you want to send the exported file through Email, select the ‘Email’ option and insert the required details to send the mail of the exported file. So, the receiver gets the idea regarding the Email.
Email Address: Insert the Email address in that you want a file of the latest orders.
Email Subject: Insert the subject of the mail. i.e., Latest orders, New Orders, etc.
Email Body: Insert the description for the Email to get an idea about the Email.
Note: The Email will be sent as per the Frequency (duration) has set.
After inserting the Email details, click on the Save button to apply the changes.
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is used to transfer files between computers on a network. If you want to share a file using the FTP, select the ‘FTP’ option and insert the required details to share the file.
– FTP Type: Select the required type: FTP or SFTP.
– Host: Insert the address of the FTP server, whether specified as an IP address or a URL.
– User Name: Insert the username of the account to be used when logging into the FTP server.
– Password: Insert the password of the account to be used when logging into the FTP server.
– Port: Insert the Port on which port the FTP server listens for new control connections. i.e., 21, 900
– File Path: Insert the path where the file will be transferred.
Note: The File will be shared as per the Frequency (duration) has set.
After inserting the FTP details, click on the Save button to apply the changes.