You will have 2-different settings to configure the Pre-Order for the product: General & Display.
> General Settings
You can configure the Pre-Order option to display the products by selecting a specific date range.
– Pre-Order Tag: By enabling this option, the Pre-Order option will appear from the Shopify backend (admin side)
– Pre-Order Active:
– All Time Once Enabled: It will display the Pre-Order option all the time for the products until you disable it from the app.
– Specific Period: You can select the specific date range to display the Pre-Order option as per your product availability or product launch (Pre-Sales).
– Select Scope:
– All Products: It will display the Pre-Order for all the products.
– Specific Product: You can display the Pre-Order option for the specific products as per your requirement.
Once the General Settings are configured, click on the Save button to apply the changes.
If you have selected the Specific Product, save the changes, and click on the icon beside the Specific Product. By clicking on it, you will navigate to the list of the products from the Product tab from there, you can select the products.
> Display Settings
You can configure the Pre-Order widget settings and enable the Pre-Order message on the product detail page.
You can configure the following settings for Pre-Order Button & Message style:
– Button Text: Insert the text label of the Pre-Order button. i.e., Register, Pre Order, etc.
– Text Color: Choose the Text color of the button using the custom color picker.
– Background Color: Choose the background color of the button using the custom color picker.
– Pre-Order Checkout Label: Insert the text label to be displayed at the Checkout (Cart) page of the Pre Order. You will get max. 50 characters to highlight the Pre-Order label at the Cart.
You will get the real-time ‘Preview’ on the right side as you configure anything.
You can enable the Pre-Order Message along with the Pre-Order button by configuring the following settings:
– Pre-Order Additional Message: To display the Additional message for the Pre-Order option on the product detail page, check the check box.
By enabling this option, you will get the below setting to configure:
– Pre-Order Additional Message: Insert the text message to instruct regarding the Pre-Order for the product. You will get max. 50 characters.
– Message Position: Decide where you want to display the Pre-Order Message: Above Button or Below Button.
– Style Font Size: Set the font size for the Message text.
– Text Color: Choose the color for the Message text.
– Background Color: Choose the color for the message background.
The ‘custom color picker’ is provided to choose the color.
You will get the real-time ‘Preview’ on the right side as you configure anything. After configuring all the details click on the Save button to apply the changes.