You will have 2-different settings to configure the ‘Product Review’: General & Review Card.
You can configure the review publishing options under the General Settings as below:
> Auto-Publish New Reviews: You can select the option of whether the review would be published automatically when the customers added the review or not.
– Don’t Auto-Publish: It will not publish a customer’s review until it is verified and updated the status by you (Shopify admin).
– Auto-Publish: It will publish the customer’s review automatically under the product’s review and it will automatically appear after a few minutes.
> Total No. of Review per Page: Select how many Reviews want to display on the single page if there are many reviews on the product review.
> Get Notified When Customers Submit Reviews: By enabling this option, you (Shopify admin) will get the Email notification when the customers add a product review.
After configuring and selecting the Product Review settings, click on the Save button. It will take a few minutes to apply the changes to your store. So please do not edit the settings again immediately.
Review Card Settings
You configure the UI & appearance of the Product Review to display on the store:
– Rating Star Color: Choose the rated star color that will fill the color in the selected area.
– Review Form Background Color: Choose the color for the Product Review Form area where the customers will add the review.
– Review Card Background Color: Choose the color for the whole product area review area.
– Review Text Color: Choose the Text-color of review text labels and inserted description text.
– Widget Star Color: Choose the star color that will be filled as per customers’ selection.
You can choose the colors using the ‘Customer Color picker’ tool.
– Show Review Dates: Display the dates when the review is added by the customers.
– Show Full Names: Display the Full name of the customers who reviewed the product.
After customizing the Color settings and other options, click on the Save button. It will take a few minutes to apply the changes to your store. So please do not edit the settings again immediately.