You will get the Recently Viewed Products app settings under the “Increase Conversion” tab. Click on the “Recently Viewed Products” to configure the settings to display the Image Slider of the recently viewed products on your online store.
1. Status: Click on the “Status” switch to enable the recently viewed product image slider.
2. Configure Title: Insert the relevant ‘title’ that will be displayed as the header of the image slider.
3. Select Pages: You can display recently viewed products’ images slider on the 4-different pages:
> Product Page > Home Page > Collection Page > Cart Page
Tick the checkbox of the page name on which you want to display the products’ image slider.
4. Products to Display: Insert the number of products you want to display in the image slider.
Note: The customers will see the number of images in the slider on desktop devices only. But for the Mobile/Tab devices, it depends upon the device’s width.
5. Product Preview Options: You can display the product’s details in the recently viewed image slider. You can enable the 3-different product previews to display with product image:
> Show Price > Show Ratings > Show Add to Cart
6. Placement: You can set the custom position of the recently viewed image slider on your online store. You just need to copy the below code from here and paste it to the template theme pages from the Shopify Backend.
After configuring the settings for the “Recently Viewed Product”, click on the Save button.