By clicking on the Desktop under the ‘Quick Buy Button’ tab, you can configure Quick buy action options and customize the style of the Desktop screen.
– Enable on Desktop Switch: You need to enable this option if you want to display the Quick Buy button for desktop users.
– Position on Desktop: You can set the position of Quick Buy on the desktop screen. As you select the position, the Quick Buy button will change the position in the Preview, so you will see exactly where the Quick buy button will appear on the store (website) of the desktop screen.
– Custom Top/Bottom: You can set the custom position at Top/Bottom level by inserting the percentage of the position.
Button action on click: You can select the navigation (action) option that redirects the customers when they click on the Quick buy button from the desktop screen. You can select any one option:
> Allow adding the product to the cart and the customers can continue with shopping,
> Add product to the cart and navigate to the cart page or
> Directly to the Checkout Page by skipping the Cart page.
– Style Settings: You can choose the Quick buy icon that suits the store (website).
– Button Size: You can set the button size large by scrolling right, and small by scrolling left.
– Icon Color: You can choose the Quick buy icon color that is relevant to your store.
– Button background color: You can choose the background color of the Quick buy button (icon).
– The color picker tool is provided for both “Icon color” & “Button background color” to customize the color.
Note: You will get the “Live Preview” as you configure the options and customize the style.