The Security Template feature helps the admin to provide limited access to the application for other users. The admin can control the operation actions a user can perform based on their job description.
- Only a System administrator or User with AppJetty MappyField 365 Admin role can create Security Templates for other CRM users with AppJetty MappyField 365 User role.
- User admin can assign selected actions to different users using security templates.
- To create a ‘security template’, navigate to AppJetty -> Security Configuration.
- Click on the + New button from the action ribbon and enter the template name and select all the actions that you want to make available for users with that template.
- Click on the Save icon. Upon saving, it would enable the Configuration Details section from where you can directly assign that template to a user.