To create bulk appointments or tasks in MappyField 365, follow the following steps:
Login to Backend
Configure the Entity and click on the Search button to create the bulk appointments.
- First of all, click on the Show Data tab which is present on the bottom-center of the screen.
- It will show a list of all the plotted records. Now select the records for which you want to assign tasks/appointments.
- Now select the records and click on the Add Task icon to assign tasks to the selected records, or click on Add Appointment to assign appointments to the selected records.
- After that add the details of the task like Subject, Start and End time, Priority, Description.
- Click on Create to create the bulk appointments or tasks.